Week 5:
Outright: 9/14
Spread: 5/14
SFBOTW: 0/1
Season:
Outright: 34/77
Spread: 36/77
SFBOTW: 2/5
Steelers @ Titans +5.5
For some reason I'm smelling a close game here. It could well be a blow out, but I'll go with my gut.
Titans +5.5 (Steelers win)
| Says a lot when losing a leg is the 2nd worst injury in a game. |
Raiders @ Falcons -9.5
I'm fairly confident the Falcons can win this one by two scores, even if the Raiders are rested up off their bye.
Falcons -9.5
Cowboys @ Ravens -3.5
Romo will probably ball out this week, but you have to like the Ravens at these odds. Might have been my SFBOTW if they hadn't let me down against the Chiefs.
Ravens -3.5
| Bullying is unacceptable in the modern day workplace. |
Bengals @ Browns +1
I feel like the bookies are giving the Browns a little too much credit here. Yeah it could well be close, but with a practically negligible spread I'm going Cincy all day.
Bengals -1 SFBOTW
Rams @ Dolphins -3.5
Very interesting one here. Losing Amendola is a big blow for the Rams, but they still have an AWESOME kicker. Am I right?
Rams +3.5 (and to win)
Colts @ Jets -3
I fancy to Jets to scrape a result here, but I don't see them as 3 point favourites by any means. I'll trust my Luck on this one (I'm surprised that's taken me to week 6 to use to be honest).
Colts + 3 (Jets to win)
Lions @ Eagles -4.5
| "Just pretend you can't hear those nasty boys, Matt." |
Should be pretty clear cut if Philly can avoid a melt down. The Lions have pretty dire this year, all things considered.
Eagles -4.5
Chiefs @ Buccs -3.5
Could go either way but I see the Buccs as having a very slight edge.
Buccs -3.5
Bills @ Cardinals -4.5
This really should be no contest based on form, but the Cards are the classic case of a team that struggles against shitty teams then dominates the good ones. In truth though this is their game to lose.
Cards -4.5
Patriots @ Seahawks +3.5
Very nice match-up, with Brady facing the defensive line that made Rodgers' life a misery a couple of weeks ago. I fancy the Pats to grab a result, but not by much more than the spread.
Patriots -3.5
| NY are going to be a different sort of upside down come Sunday |
Giants @ 49ers -5
This game should be awesome, and I'm taking the Niners all day over NYG. Revenge is a dish best served soon, and this game couldn't come soon enough for San Fran who should go out fired up.
49ers -5
Vikings @ Redskins -1.5
A potentially Cousins led Redskins is a risky proposition, so I'll side with the safe solid bet and take the Vikes.
Vikings +1.5 (and to win)
Packers @ Texans -3.5
Another great game lined up. Losing Cushing for the year is a big blow, and the Packers are a cut above anyone the Texans have faced so far.
Packers +3.5 (and to win)
| A loss here could put the Packers' season on the cart. |
Broncos @ Chargers -1
A crucial divisional match-up - I like SD on home turf, but this could really go either way. Hopefully Rivers can be the same thorn in Manning's side in his new outfit that he was in Indy.
Chargers -1
No comments:
Post a Comment