Week 5:
Outright: 5/14
Spread: 5/14
SFBOTW: 0/1
Overall:
Outright - 39/91
Spread - 41/91
SFBOTW - 2/6
Seahawks @ 49ers -7.5
| This is awkward. |
Seahawks +7.5 (49ers win)
Titans @ Bills -3
I'm going to go with the visitors here. Both teams are pretty poor but coming off upset wins, so it could go either way.Titans +3 (and to win)
Cowboys @ Panthers +1
This is another evenly matched game between two teams who think they are a lot better than they are. I'll take the homefield and the points even though I probably shouldn't.Panthers +1 (and to win)
Ravens @ Texans -6
I would have been all over the Ravens at these odds before they lost their two defensive lynch pins in Ray Lewis and Lardarius Webb (making it 3 of their 5 best defenders out of the year). As such I'll shy away from this one where money is concerned but let's say the Texans for the sake of it.Texans -6 (and to win)
| What beautiful triceps you had Mr. Lewis. |
Browns @ Colts -3
Winning a game is not something the Browns are used to handling. I'm gonna say they are still in shock and will be 3 scores down by the second quarter.Colts -3
| I'd let him make me aware of breast cancer. |
Cardinals @ Vikings -6
A very nice match-up between two teams with great defences. Kolb should find Jared Allen introducing him to ground a fair bit, but the Cards are the masters of the close game finish so I'll pick them to beat a healthy spread.Cardinals +6 (Vikings to win)
Redskins @ Giants -6.5
As I'll be there trying to get RG3 to give me his phone number I'll call the big upset here.Redskins +6.5 (and to win)
Packers @ Rams +5
St. Louis have been good at home, but not good enough to beat the Packers whilst still missing their best receiver.Packers -5
| It'll be St. Louis' turn at free-fall come Sunday |
| Doing his best Matt Cassell impression. |
Saints @ Buccs +2.5
Vegas may still think the Saints are rudderless, but I do not. SFBOTW time! (I'm aware that my sure fire bets have not been firing lately, and I vow never to trust the Bengals ever again).Saints -2.5 SFBOTW!!!!
| Correctly identifying the end zone for the 1st time since week 1. |
Jets @ Patriots -10.5
It's a big spread with NY coming off a healthy win and the Pats off a demoralising (not to mention physical) loss. I'll take it, but wouldn't be surprised if the Pats send a statement.Jets +10.5 (Pats to win)
| The legion of boom showing how it is done. |
| Anyone would be shocked at losing to the Titans. |
Jaguars @ Raiders -4
This will be an ugly game for the neutrals, and whilst it could be close I like the Raiders to overwhelm Jacksonville in a hostile environment.Raiders -4
Steelers @ Bengals +1
Very tempting odds here, both teams coming off bad losses to underdogs. I like Pittsburgh to have the toughness to bounce back.Steelers -1
Lions @ Bears -5.5
Chicago should be rested up and ready coming off their bye. I can see Megatron having a big day vs a smaller secondary, but the Bears are the better team.Bears -5.5
*All odds accurate as of 16/10/2012 via Yahoo's 'Sportacular' App.*
No comments:
Post a Comment