With Tommy galavanting around New York, I'm posting his predictions for this week as I received them in an e-mail. A big week for him saves his blushes slightly by raising the season tallies to almost 50%. You're almost as good as a coin flip mate! Anyway, on to his predictions...
A personal best and an outstanding week both outright, spread and financially. Shame I don't have room the brag properly as this will be a rushed one written on shitty Amtrak wi-fi. Apologies for lack of pictures and formatting.
Week 7:
Outright - 12/14
Spread - 11/14
SFBOTW - 1/1
Spread - 11/14
SFBOTW - 1/1
Overall:
Outright - 51/105
Spread - 52/105
SFBOTW - 3/7
Outright - 51/105
Spread - 52/105
SFBOTW - 3/7
Buccs @ Vikings -6.5
Tough one but I like this to be a close game so I'll take the points.
Tough one but I like this to be a close game so I'll take the points.
Buccs +6.5 (Vikes win)
Panthers @ Bears -9
The Bears have maybe the best defence in the league so this could get out of hand, but 9 is a lot.
The Bears have maybe the best defence in the league so this could get out of hand, but 9 is a lot.
Panthers +9 (Bears win)
Seahawks @ Lions -1
The Lions are shit and only have a passing game, the Hawks are good and have an awesome secondary. This is only going one way.
The Lions are shit and only have a passing game, the Hawks are good and have an awesome secondary. This is only going one way.
Seahawks +1 (and to win) SFBOTW
Packers @ Jaguars +16
This will be a slaughter but you have to take a 3 score margin.
This will be a slaughter but you have to take a 3 score margin.
Jags +16 (Pack win)
Dolphins @ Jets -1
Another evenly matched encounter and in truth this could go either way. Home field and experience to get the W.
Another evenly matched encounter and in truth this could go either way. Home field and experience to get the W.
Jets -1
Chargers @ Browns +2.5
The Chargers are better than they performed second half last week, the Browns are not a good football team. I like SD to bounce back after the bye.
The Chargers are better than they performed second half last week, the Browns are not a good football team. I like SD to bounce back after the bye.
Chargers -2.5
Falcons @ Eagles -1
Another very tasty bet, the 6-0 Falcons as underdogs vs the turnover prone Eagles? Yes please.
Another very tasty bet, the 6-0 Falcons as underdogs vs the turnover prone Eagles? Yes please.
Falcons +1 (and to win)
Redskins @ Steelers 4.5
Another one I feel very comfortable calling. RG3 is as good as billed and will make life difficult for Pittsburgh in what could be a shoot out.
Another one I feel very comfortable calling. RG3 is as good as billed and will make life difficult for Pittsburgh in what could be a shoot out.
Skins +4.5 (and to win)
Pats @ Rams +7
The Rams just got shown up by the Packers. Despite coming off a narrow divisional win I like NE to do the same. Plus it's in London so no home field for the Rams.
The Rams just got shown up by the Packers. Despite coming off a narrow divisional win I like NE to do the same. Plus it's in London so no home field for the Rams.
Pats -7
Colts @ Titans -3.5
Tough one. Titans just out scored the Bills and CJ exploded, but the Colts have been strong at home all year. I'll take the spread.
Tough one. Titans just out scored the Bills and CJ exploded, but the Colts have been strong at home all year. I'll take the spread.
Colts +3.5 (Titans win)
Raiders @ Chiefs -1
I will never, ever, bet on Brady Quinn at less than a score, even if they are playing Oakland.
I will never, ever, bet on Brady Quinn at less than a score, even if they are playing Oakland.
Raiders +1 (and to win)
Giants @ Cowboys +1
NY are the better team, but they struggled and looked pretty rough at times vs the Skins. The 'boys just lost Stephen Hill for the year though so I'll take the visitors.
NY are the better team, but they struggled and looked pretty rough at times vs the Skins. The 'boys just lost Stephen Hill for the year though so I'll take the visitors.
Giants -1
Saints @ Broncos -6
The Saints offence is elite, the defence though is probably the worse in the league. I can't see them stopping Manning anywhere near enough to keep this close.
The Saints offence is elite, the defence though is probably the worse in the league. I can't see them stopping Manning anywhere near enough to keep this close.
Broncos -6
49ers @ Cardinals +6.5
The Cardinals have lost 3 in a row and this will make it 4. San Fran should cover the spread.
The Cardinals have lost 3 in a row and this will make it 4. San Fran should cover the spread.
49ers -6.5
No comments:
Post a Comment